Next Digital is a full service digital agency specialising in strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Kerry Lacy (Director, The Plannery) was engaged by Next Digital to complete two consulting projects:
- Complete an expert review of Next Digital’s digital content publishing process to identify perceived areas of non-compliance and recommend solutions.
- Conduct interviews with key Next Digital clients to gather objective feedback about Next Digital’s performance and make recommendations on specific areas for improvement.
Digital content publishing process review
- Desktop research to understand current process and the problem
- Prepare for stakeholder interviews
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Analyse inputs; develop candidate solutions
- Validate candidate solutions with project owners
- Document findings in a report
- Discuss report and implement final changes
- Briefing session with CEO
- Review contextual information about each client
- Prepare interview questions for each client
- Develop draft findings report format
- Validate questions and report format with CEO
- Conduct interviews with each client
- Document outcomes from each interview in report format
- Add expert input in the form of recommendations for client service improvement
- Debrief the report with the CEO
Detailed written reports were produced for both projects. The content of these reports is confidential, but were very well received by Next Digital management.