Mi9 is one of Australia’s leading digital media companies with the potential to reach around 70% of the population each month. A member of the Nine Entertainment Co family, Mi9 is an expansion of the ninemsn business including a range of products and brands across online publishing, data strategies, consumer insights, digital design and advertising technologies. Their purpose is “to create the future of media” and imagination + intelligence underpins everything they do.
Kerry Lacy (Director) was engaged by Mi9 in 2013 to complete a range of special projects to streamline operations for Mi9 Studios.
The high level goals of this consulting project were to:
- Produce meaningful weekly report template from JIRA issue management system data for campaign operations
- Develop a simple, easy to maintain intranet proof of concept for the Studios team, based on workflows from sales through to campaign operations
- Produce a simplified and more user-friendly monthly productivity report template for management
- Identify candidates and support the selection of a new web-based studio management system
- Implement a web-based timesheet system
The project deliverables were completed on time and within budget. Feedback from internal stakeholders was extremely positive and management were delighted with the outcomes.