The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to cancer treatment, research and education.
Kerry Lacy (Director) was engaged by the CEO of Peter Mac to determine whether satellite websites could (and should) be integrated into the Peter Mac website. She was also asked to provide feedback on the Peter Mac website user experience.
The high level goals of this website consulting project were to:
- Advise the client on whether to allow satellite websites to be deployed
- Provide recommended next steps for integrating satellite website content with the Peter Mac website
- Provide recommended next steps for improving the Peter Mac user experience (UX)
Website consulting approach
The approach taken for this brief consulting engagement were:
- Consult with key stakeholders
- Review documentation
- Review and analyse the Peter Mac and satellite websites
- Follow up with stakeholders
- Discuss outcomes with CEO
- Document recommendations in a report
The report was received favourably by the client. Peter Mac continues to improve their website to ensure it provides the best possible information to patients, visitors and people seeking information about cancer.